No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, any sign with titty master references are the best.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bray coming out of that casket was amazing.

Comment

• The fucking state of this ppv...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bray was cool. Bryan/Reigns was a good match. Rest was poop. NXT Wednesday!

Comment

• Unless I see Bork carry that fucker's head on a plate back to Minnesota to mount on his wall, I will no be satisfied by the Mania that Old Man Outta Touch has built for this year.

This is the darkest timeline.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There seems to be belief that Brock is going to re-sign. Regardless, I see Rollins walking out with the belt when he cashes in.

Comment

• Wow. Heyman cutting this promo saying if they pull a Montreal screwjob on Brock that Brock promises nobody will leave alive.

Comment

• Hahaha, what. That's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Wow. Heyman cutting this promo saying if they pull a Montreal screwjob on Brock that Brock promises nobody will leave alive.
                    Funny thing is he would legit end a few lives before he's stopped.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Hahaha, what. That's great.
                    It really is.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was never prepared for the Grandpa Simpson'ing of Larry Zybsko.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seth Metal was the MVP tonight.

Holy fuck.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes, yes he was. From that rad RKO to the ending, he really was. Kudos to Brock and Roman for a physical confrontation leading up to it. Also Honda Housey judo tossing HHH is great for business.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES I always wanted to believe Seth would leave with the belt, but I didn't think they'd actually do it. Wrestlemania was great except I have no idea why Cena needed to win. And Taker going over without some kind of crazy fanfare seemed really odd.

Comment

• Haitch, Taker and Cena going over was shitpants dumb, but I at least understand the last one, with the whole impetus to elevate the midcard belts and all.

I just wish Rusev kept it for at least another few months (forever).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beeg winning also sucked balls.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X