No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Brock and Rollins carried the whole PPV, Cena didn't shit on the match so there's that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He got tossed around like a little asshole, and that's plenty for me.

Comment

• In light of Rollinsgate, a salute to the "I was hacked" OG:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwbEcjYM-RU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rollins chick should be prosecuted for her crimes. And Rollins should just keep banging his ALLEGED side piece.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also I laughed a little harder than I should when someone posted that we'll never have to worry about Rollins being repackaged as The Total Package 2.0

Comment

• There have been some pretty amazing shoops already.

It's gold, man.

And FUCK I missed Arrival tonight. Or Rival, I should say.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I may have to smit borrent it as I don't have the network, not even at it's low low price of free right now.

Comment

• I was out last night so missed it, but sounds like Owens damn near killed Zayn. Going to check it out tonight I hope. Also sounds like the women's title four way was a potential match of the year.

Comment

• Yeah, most peeps are saying it was a stellar show for the second half.

I assume the Corbin match was in the first half.

So happy they're booking Steen like a fucking beast.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I heard Owens/Zayn was legit as was the ladies match.

Comment

• Ladies match stole the night but oh fuck I think Zayn is dead long live Owens.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Ladies match stole the night but oh fuck I think Zayn is dead long live Owens.
                          Can't wait to see that match. I've made it up to Balor/Neville. Balor's entrance IS legit upon second viewing. Though I hope he changes the make up look every once in a while to keep it fresh.

Comment

• The make us has changed every time. Last night they added wings to it, and the shit on his chest was new as well. And they added that awesome smoke stack at the corner. Imagine his entrance at Wrestlemania considering the shit HHH does at WM?

Also I think I love Owens. I watched Steen/Generico on youtube before, but fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

• Owens was on another level during that match.

Comment

• "Master them titties Dean" is the best sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X