No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droz' is still the bump that makes me most sick.

Comment

• yeah, that and Sabu's broken neck are pretty fucked
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The problem is he landed on his head and that of course means his neck is FUCKED. It visually doesn't look as extreme but on his body? Super bad.
        Oh absolutely. There will be some serious internal stuff but I don't think it was "graphic" like the news story was warning. A guy's leg bending where it shouldn't is graphic.

Gonna have to youtube the Droz bump, I don't remember that one.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KtJoY8wle8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oof, that's horrible.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ipSPvQGGPMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No reason to post it other than it's Terry Funk being a soothsayer re: Summer Rae and shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• gotdamn. That shit with D'Lo is fucking sad as fuck.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of dudes would have an hero'd after that shit.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yke_BRK18pI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Funny but those guys need to commit to the moves more. :-D

Comment

• So who's winning rumble? My fantasy booking is Bryan wins, and Brock retains at Rumble. Bryan and Brock have a fucking EPIC match, like 45-60 minutes. Just grueling. Bryan bleeding everywhere, broken, but somehow pulls out a win. He barely gets up and holds the belt and cries and everyone is thrilled....and Rollins cashes in and drops him. Bryan has the belt taken away again as soon as he wins it. That would be the hottest feud they've had in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          So who's winning rumble? My fantasy booking is Bryan wins, and Brock retains at Rumble. Bryan and Brock have a fucking EPIC match, like 45-60 minutes. Just grueling. Bryan bleeding everywhere, broken, but somehow pulls out a win. He barely gets up and holds the belt and cries and everyone is thrilled....and Rollins cashes in and drops him. Bryan has the belt taken away again as soon as he wins it. That would be the hottest feud they've had in years.
                          That's literally how I want it to happen which means it probably won't. There's an outside chance Reigns wins it but....just no. Not ready yet. Plus his promo's have been utter shit since Vince got behind them.

Comment

• UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKYOUVINCE
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So yeah. That happened. Seriously though, when The Rock comes out and you STILL get booed.........Best for business my ass.

Comment

• Colossal fuck up. Reigns is NOT ready. They brought out Rock to give him a rub, and the boos got louder. Bryan goes out in the middle of the damn match with no real story or reason? Bray is strong as hell all the way through, then just tossed away with no real fan fair. You have Rusev hide...only to get hit once and tossed away? They should have let those guys go one on one for a solid 5-10 minutes to make Rusev look like a monster hell. Instead he got one shot after hiding like a coward for 15 minutes.

Brock was amazing. Hell of a match. When he's gone in two months everything goes to shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X