No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pretty awesome gifs of Cena/Lesnar out there.

Comment

• LINKS!!!!!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CM Punk signed with the UFC.......... WHOA
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          CM Punk signed with the UFC.......... WHOA
          For real?

Comment

• For fucking real man. They announced it ON the UFC PPV. He was there and talked with Rogan. IN FUCKING SANE. I hope he's ready for that shit because it would be insane AND it would make Vince and HHH blow a fucking gasket.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eCViiT9-7DY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• He's gonna get his ass kicked.

Comment

• Probably, but what if???

Comment

• 36, body's a wreck from wrestling, and he doesn't use gear?

Yeah. Not looking too good, but I don't care. Punker's always entertaining.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well he did say his nagging injuries are pretty much non existent now so. But It could be a trainwreck

Comment

• He's good in a ring, incredible on a mic. And he's tiny compared to UFC guys. He's what, 6-9 months away from being even halfway ready to go in the octagon? He gonna die.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        He's good in a ring, incredible on a mic. And he's tiny compared to UFC guys. He's what, 6-9 months away from being even halfway ready to go in the octagon? He gonna die.
                        He's lean that's for sure, he's supposedly good at Jiu Jitsu and according to Cole Miller, a UFC vet, he can beat some guys. That being said, not being on the gear is probably going to be a bad thing. Not many MMA fighters are truly clean imho. But yeah, it's got trainwreck written all over it. BUT once he's fought a few times maybe he'll take over announcing for Jon Anik because he's shitty as fuck on the mic.

Comment

• Awesome NXT show. Balor Finn is already a star. Zayn winning was so good, but Owens (Steen) turning? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• When I get this job the network is mine

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              When I get this job the network is mine
                              Shit, for some reason I thought you had it. Man, it was a GREAT show. That diva championship match was outstanding. Banks and Flair need to be on Raw right now. Zayn is the fucking man. I hope Neville premieres at the Rumble, and Zayn and Owens (Steen) have a nice program that leads to them premiering after Wrestlemania.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Shit, for some reason I thought you had it. Man, it was a GREAT show. That diva championship match was outstanding. Banks and Flair need to be on Raw right now. Zayn is the fucking man. I hope Neville premieres at the Rumble, and Zayn and Owens (Steen) have a nice program that leads to them premiering after Wrestlemania.
                                No. They really don't. Keep them where they actually get the chance to fucking go.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X