No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, I knew what you meant. I just loves me some Santino.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6v8Ky-7BR9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Damien Sandow
        “I’m not sure if you saw this or not, but Cody [Rhodes] was actually inches away from the briefcase then the ladder was about to fall,” Sandow, who actually pushed Cody off the ladder, said. “And I went to go hold the ladder, but as Cody went to fall I went to go catch him but I was just about a second too late.”
        “I knew Cody would have tried to climb it again so to prevent him from further injuring himself, I, in what many are calling the most heroic act in the history of the WWE, climbed a broken ladder and grabbed the briefcase myself from further injury. That’s the kind of human being I am.”
        AND THAT is why he's awesome.

Comment

• http://www.newsday.com/sports/pro-wr...crib-1.5918821

Comment

• nice add Jeff

Comment

• I hate Randy Boreton so bad I could watch this all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                nice add Jeff
                Thanks. Wish I could post the entire segment I watched on tv in the first place. I love Real Sports. Every time I begin watching thinking the stories sound uninteresting, by the end I'm really enthralled. It's on HBO Go if you subscribe.

Comment

• The thing that pissed me off about the Real Sports segment is Gumbel just coming out and saying "oh they're playing you. They're all hucksters and fakes." Fuck him.

Comment

• I can't listen to Bryant Gumble without seeing David Alan Grier as him.

Comment

• I totally forgot about that.

Comment

• Fuck Gumble and yeah, I'd love to see that whole thing. Will probably have to smitborrent it or something.

Comment

• I'd like the show if every talking head on it got the fuck out.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, just air the pieces with no rabble rabble after.

Comment

• Though I do laugh heartily whenever Bernie Goldberg is on. It's like he stepped out of a Pleasantville town hall meeting.

He's so shocked and appalled by the goofiest shit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Plus he has a smaller version of the penis nose that Akroyd had in Nothing but trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X