No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His character is the best it has ever been because the veil has been lifted and now he just fucking buries everything.

Everything.

It's wonderful because his shit is gonna get kayfabe rekt one day, and it will be beautiful.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So many Shattered Feels.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup, Goldust was always awesome.

Comment

• Coming to Houston for TLC PPV in December. Buddy and I may go, and take his son.

Comment

• Buy me a ticket and let me pay in installments and I'm there bro. I'd take my kid too but that costs cash monies. /BESTDADEVER
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CM Punk is running through dem gals y'all.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't fucking breathe

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DBBsKkDEWhk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what in the shit
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Santino is literally the only funny in wrestling. Okay MAYBE not literally but damned near it. And this is fucking fantastic.
                    Last edited by B_Metal; 09-28-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Can't fucking breathe

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DBBsKkDEWhk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      UPDATE: Most important moment highlighted in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBBsK...be&amp;t=2m12s
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahahaha
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <3 it. Wrestling needs moments like that.

Comment

• that match is as believable as the sammich blog.

Comment

• Lulz, true but Santino is not in the believability business.

Comment

• it wasn't a slam against the match. That shit was entertaining as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X