• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not Kenny Powers.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• holy shit wwe monday night twitter feed amirite

Comment

• I caught like 10 mins of this last night and saw some half naked teenager making out with Kane. ARE WE BACK TO THE 90's?!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          I caught like 10 mins of this last night and saw some half naked teenager making out with Kane. ARE WE BACK TO THE 90's?!
          She does look young and her "crazy chick" schtick is somewhat entertaining. But fuuuuuuck so much of it is a chore to get through lately. I had hoped they'd loosen things up a little to get away from the hokey kid shit but with Raw going three hours in a few weeks and starting at 7PM? No way in hell they're looking to shake anything up. To many kiddos up and watching at 7PM.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lulz WTF!?!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Everything is better with Macho Man.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I dug that one especially and that fucking guy in the diva gif is just redonkulously funny.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u1iTUSxA3wI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES!!!

Comment

• Watched bits and pieces last night.

DX coming out on the jeep was awesome. Them invading WCW was the best thing they ever did.

HBK is looking rooooooooooooooough these days. HHH's dig about hair was totally directed at HBK.

Rock still works a mic like a boss, but having him challenge for the belt every couple months when he returns from a movie set has to be annoying for the other guys.

Heyman REALLY works the mic like a boss.

Brock wears Jimmy John's shirts? WTF?

Were Taker and Austin there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG
                        Watched bits and pieces last night.

DX coming out on the jeep was awesome. Them invading WCW was the best thing they ever did.
                        Yeah, that invasion thing was pretty great. If WCW had been smart they'd have let them in and put them on Nitro.

Originally posted by BillyG
                        HBK is looking rooooooooooooooough these days. HHH's dig about hair was totally directed at HBK.
                        That's been a running joke with those two for the last few years. HBK usually cracks a joke about HHH's ginormous nose

Rock still works a mic like a boss, but having him challenge for the belt every couple months when he returns from a movie set has to be annoying for the other guys.
                        Rock didn't wrestle Cena for the Belt at Mania. Punk was the champ. And anyone crying about the Rock coming back is retarded. More PPV buys means more $$$$ for everyone. They may hate that he's "taking" a top spot but really, who else is going to take that spot other than Cena or Jericho?

Heyman REALLY works the mic like a boss.
                        Yep, all day erryday.

Brock wears Jimmy John's shirts? WTF?
                        They were a sponsor of his for MMA and they pay him damn near "fuck you" money. Part of his deal to come back to WWE was that they'd allow him to wear his sponsor's merch on TV.

Were Taker and Austin there?
                        Taker yes, Austin not so much.

Comment

• Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

YES

Comment

• Watching Steve Corino and Tajiri videos on a saturday night bc I'm an adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X