No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, he got the shit boo'd out of him at Raw. rightfully so. He is a pasty pile of meh. Also Yes is the new What?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Caught like 10 mins last night and lulzed at Jericho pouring "booze" on Punk, then slipping and falling when he tried to kick him.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YESSSsssss also that fake bottle exploding in his hand before he could make contact with it. OH WRASSLIN YOU SILLY BITCH!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Yeah, he got the shit boo'd out of him at Raw. rightfully so. He is a pasty pile of meh. Also Yes is the new What?
          YES
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nNhTzUNr9jM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nNhTzUNr9jM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Holy shit, the crowd is amazing (watchin' it now).

Miami confirmed for Chicago-tier crowd.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And to think Miami used to be considered just another stop. That crowd was really on it at mania and raw.

Comment

• Word.

Also, Dolph is a fucking hero.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yerp. This time next year I think he's up a level for sure.

Comment

• Booker T is a commentator now? Turrrrrrrrrible.

Comment

• He's gold.

Quiet you.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's the Reggie Miller of Smackdown.

Comment

• I don't know what that is.

Get your high fallutin' sports analogies out of my sports entertainment.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Booker is turrible, but I do like that he is only there to piss off Michael Cole.

Comment

• The both of you are a spinaroonie of shamefur disprays.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X