Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the singlet is shitty but that welding mask? LURVE IT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great, video #438 about Cena lifting weights with nobodies. FUUUUUUU I hate his character. Such a whiny tool.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eve getting busted for her scheme was the weakest heel turn ever. And the fact that they used it to try and get Cena cheers over The Rock is just another reason to hate the direction they're going. They know people are ready for that change but are too chickenshit to pull the trigger because of merchandise sales. Ridiculous.

Comment

• I'd have liked something to have come out of the awful B-movie that was this storyline. Any sort of character development in the offspring of Zuul and Marky Mark (that'd be Cena, just for reference).

All I got out of it was some hilarious gifs and a Foreveraloneski sign. I mean, that's awesome and all, but good lord you are stale as fuck, John.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And bitching about the Rock being a movie star seems super sour grapes since his own movies have sucked ass. #potmeetjealouskettle

Comment

• Comment

• Man, Cena is really believable as a jealous prick. Wonder how much of that is work/shoot?

Comment

• Dunno, but Rock's Catchphraseapalooza rebuttal did him no favors

I hope they both work as stiff as Regal on Mania Night. Beginning-of-Rocky-2 type shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, Rock's gonna Rock so everyone knew that was coming, but they're either booking Cena intentionally to look like he's going into biz for himself or he IS going into biz for himself and I'm not sure either one actually does the story any favors. Rock seems like he's doing a work and Cena seems like he's in shoot mode. What I can't figure out is what possible good outcome can come from all of it. Cena wins, Rock goes away, what's the point? Cena loses and Rock goes away, what's the point?

Comment

• I don't care what the point is at the moment. They're both boring me to tears/drinking again.

I hear they're setting up a program for a Summerslam rematch. It'll be taking place via satellite. A satellite versus satellite STRAP MATCH. Kill me now.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahaha, Raw as a whole was boring as shit this week. To much Johnny Ace and Teddy Long. Just to much meh in general.

Comment

• I liked Johnny Ace when he was just a smart ass motherscratcher who didn't job to TAGTEAMMATCH, PLAYA Guy.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, he's wearing thin now for me. Plus I demand my funkasaurus nao dawg!!

Comment

• Haitch had him tranq'd and he's now living in captivity.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X