No announcement yet.

Brett Farve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh snap, I forgot about World Cup. That will be awesome.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd love soccer more if there was more goals and less pussyass faking. these guys are more girly than most dragqueen. Take the fucking hit like a man.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Canada: Not known for soccer ability

Comment

• We have hockey.

No need for soccer. Yet.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I'd love soccer more if there was more goals and less pussyass faking. these guys are more girly than most dragqueen. Take the fucking hit like a man.
              I somewhat agree with this...this has been my struggle with fully embracing the sport.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• So...the current word is that he's retiring. Apparently, he's not satisfied with how his foot has healed and doesn't think that he can take a pounding.

Anyone have a grain of salt for me? Thanks.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He'll change his mind... again. And again...

Comment

• The thing is, I WANT him to come back. T Jack and Sage are simply NOT at the level of Favre and won't be able to deliver the goods for us.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I hate Favre. The only thing worse than him playing is him retiring. The slobbering all over his dick this season will be unbearable.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        He'll change his mind... again. And again...
                        Haven't seen this much indecision since Mario Cuomo.

Comment

• No confirmation from Childress or Favre, yet. I don't buy it.

Comment

• Yet. It's all over the internet at this point, though. We'll see something on the 6pm newscast fer sher.

Comment

• How bad do I suck that I thought Favre retired already? Really need to get back into following pro sports again.

Comment

• I don't get the Favre hate. I mean unless you hate that he's beat your team a shit ton. So what the guy changed his mind about retiring. People in normal jobs retire and come back just so they can free up their retirement money and no one gives a shit.

And I don't buy the whole "he brings it on himself" argument when anytime ESPN is on they are debating his retirement, asking him at the end of games if he's retiring and basically making stories out of nothing. Bottom line for me is you either like the guy or you don't but don't shit on him because he's having a difficult time making a life decision. I only wish I had the choice to quit playing ball instead of my lack of awesomeness dictating it for me.

Also to be completely honest I probably love Favre about 7% less than Madden does but I still don't get the extreme hate he gets for basically changing his mind.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X