Brett Farve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. I <3 The Onion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

With apologies to Rob for bumping this thread.....

Bah, still no fan of the Favre but got to love that he can still throw the ball at almost 40.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Was watching that game with a friend of mine who is a huge niners fan. "Fuck Farve! Fuck that guy!" was heard a lot.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Didn't Farve cripple some guy during an exhibition game? Adam Carolla was bitching about that along with his tired rant about turning right at a red light.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Didn't Farve cripple some guy during an exhibition game? Adam Carolla was bitching about that along with his tired rant about turning right at a red light.
            He cut blocked a Texans player who would sucks. Minor offense, plus Favre is still a damn good QB, not great like once was, but better than a lot out there. Hell, he is the main reason they won the last two as Peterson has not scored much since week one.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* uuuuuuggggghhhh-Farrrve!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* uuuuuuggggghhhh-Farrrve!!
                Lulz, you came so hard you spelled his name wrong.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

clearly

Comment

This guy plays professional shuffleboard, right?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love the Favre hate. Makes being a fan of him that much more enjoyable.

Comment

Favre blows granny trannies. He is too old for this shit.

Comment

BTW, I love that commercial where he is buying a TV and he keeps going back and forth on his decision.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                            Favre blows granny trannies. He is too old for this shit.
                            Yep, way too old for this shit. Lulz

Comment

Definitely not so old. I mean he has so many guys willing to suck his dick. The man can't be old.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Definitely not so old. I mean he has so many guys willing to suck his dick. The man can't be old.

Comment

Working...
                                X