No announcement yet.

Brett Farve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the tags...I'm totally not gay for Brett Favre, I'm a baseball slut.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

All that the Vikings really needed was a good, reliable quarterback. If Brett proves to be good and reliable, we COULD potentially go all the way to the Superbowl and choke.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        All that the Vikings really needed was a good, reliable quarterback. If Brett proves to be good and reliable, we COULD potentially go all the way to the Superbowl and choke.
        I like your thinking. Let the Vikings be the Bills of the new decade.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

HATE the Bills. With every inch of my fiber (as any true Oilers fan should).
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

By Oilers you mean Titans or Texans?

Comment

By Oilers I mean the Oilers. Fuck Bud Adams and the Titans (also said from any true Oilers fan).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

The cities of Baltimore and Cleveland share your pain.

Comment

I wish football was more like Mutant League Football. Or Bloodball, or whatever it's called.

Although, I almost bought Madden 10. I hate watching it, but I enjoy playing it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                    By Oilers I mean the Oilers. Fuck Bud Adams and the Titans (also said from any true Oilers fan).
                    Earl Campbell FTW, baby.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

And Moon (and any Moon fan will understand the Bills hate).

Comment

I lived in Houston from 1980-1985. Earl Campbell was my guy, and nobody has thrown more beautiful spirals than Warren Moon. I was thrilled when we got him up here in MN.

Comment

HATE the Bills. With every inch of my fiber (as any true Oilers fan should).
                          Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          By Oilers you mean Titans or Texans?
                          Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                          Earl Campbell FTW, baby.
                          And Moon (and any Moon fan will understand the Bills hate).
                          All of THIS. Titans can eat it. Texans may grow on me one day, possibly with a name change but they'll never be the Oilers.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            All of THIS. Titans can eat it. Texans may grow on me one day, possibly with a name change but they'll never be the Oilers.
                            Nothing but the truth. Love ya Blue.

I so remember this being sung in the 'Dome.

Look out football, here we come,

Houston Oilers, number one.
                            Houston has the Oilers, the greatest football team.
                            We take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen.
                            We're in the air, we're on the ground ... always in control
                            And when you say the Oilers, you're talking Super Bowl.

'Cause we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Number One.
                            Yes, we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Number One.

We've got the offense.
                            We've got the defense.
                            We give the other team no hope. 'Cause we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers,
                            You know we're gonna hold the rope.
                            Last edited by Howard; 08-19-2009, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I have to admit, it's no Chiacgo Bears' super bowl shuffle.

Comment

Look out football, here we come,

Houston Oilers, number one.
                                Houston has the Oilers, the greatest football team.
                                We take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen.
                                We're in the air, we're on the ground ... always in control
                                And when you say the Oilers, you're talking Super Bowl.

'Cause we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Number One.
                                Yes, we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Number One.

We've got the offense.
                                We've got the defense.
                                We give the other team no hope. 'Cause we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers,
                                You know we're gonna hold the rope.
                                'Cause we've got...Earl Campbell; Earl Campbell; Earl Campbell Number One...

You're gonna turn me gay for you, HBarr. Love ya blue indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X