Brett Farve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    So Taveras and Booty can cry me a fucking river already. And yes I listed the bad shit to, just so Big B would have some sort of argument other than "boo hoo I don't like Favre."
    To the contrary, I love fucking Favre, he's one of my heroes, I'm just sick of his shit. Fucking retire already, and stop fucking up all other sports news. What he wants, to retire after winning a Superbowl, may never come. The reality is that he might get his fucking grape popped this season and I don't want to see it.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

And to be honest, Fuck JD Booty. He was the QB at SC that got replaced by Mark Sanchez...he's used to being a back up. GO BRUINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        To the contrary, I love fucking Favre, he's one of my heroes, I'm just sick of his shit. Fucking retire already, and stop fucking up all other sports news. What he wants, to retire after winning a Superbowl, may never come. The reality is that he might get his fucking grape popped this season and I don't want to see it.
        Sports news has sucked for about 2 years now as ESPN has gotten trashier and trashier. Favre could be out fishing in retirement and they'd still be banging on a dead horse. Also I choose to see things glass half full instead of half empty. What if he does win another SB? Well he can't win one if he doesn't try.
        And to be honest, Fuck JD Booty. He was the QB at SC that got replaced by Mark Sanchez...he's used to being a back up. GO BRUINS!!!
        THIS. Oh my goodness THIS.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I agree, but I would rather see him go out with the really good season he had last year (broke almost every fucking QB record)...instead there's a strong possibility he shits the bed this year and goes out like MJ did when he came back to play on the Wizards...

Comment

You know B_Metal, I want to believe but we're talking about the Vikings here (sorry B), a SB is not going to happen. Favre would've been better off staying retired (or going to Dallas maybe).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Honestly the Vikings could be decent with him. They have the best RB in the league, a solid defense and now they have a real QB, I don't think they'll be in the SB, but they will definitely be contenders...STEELERS BABY!!!!

Comment

I agree, but I would rather see him go out with the really good season he had last year (broke almost every fucking QB record)...instead there's a strong possibility he shits the bed this year and goes out like MJ did when he came back to play on the Wizards...
                This is true, but B, you gotta give him the chance. Would you want someone yanking your dream out from under you before you were ready to go? This is Amoirca we're talking about folks.
                Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                You know B_Metal, I want to believe but we're talking about the Vikings here (sorry B), a SB is not going to happen. Favre would've been better off staying retired (or going to Dallas maybe).
                I'm not a huge Vikings fan, but lets look at things honestly. They've got a solid running game, a decent to good defense and they just got a pretty good QB who despite dronings here, can still play. They may not win the SB but what's so wrong with him trying to? Jeeze you people are so negative.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Well, it's going to make for some good games this fall so I'm all for that. Besides, he sure looks purty in that tight uniform.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Man, I really don't know a goddamn thing about sports. And I'm keeping in that way.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                      Well, it's going to make for some good games this fall so I'm all for that. Besides, he sure looks purty in that tight uniform.
                      But he suffers from NOASSATALL Syndrome...

Comment

You heard it first, B loves big asses.

Comment

He just oozes masculinity. Hottest QB, hands down (or rather I know where I'd put my hands).

Comment

If you guys don't stop posting in this thread Rob is going to shit.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You heard Nathan. Time to start a Rugby thread.

Comment

haha, nah I don't care. As long as it's in this thread and not bleeding everywhere else.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X