Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, like I said teenage years and it was dumb as shit.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I never drove outright BOMBED, but I did drive seriously buzzed...I'm sure that I would have failed a test.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *Kind of hopes someone dies now so we can get past our indiscretions*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've driven outright bombed, buzzed, tipsy, all of that.

Never so drunk that I didn't think "I shouldn't be doing this..." the whole time, so I guess I was as cautious as anywhere from 2 to 8 beers Chris could be (or probably 16 over a course of 8 hours or so). I'm certainly not proud of it, and I don't plan on ever doing it again, but yeah, that's a part of my past. I was incredibly lucky to never hurt anyone, or myself, or get pulled over, and that was absolutely luck.

130 mph, though, I don't care if you're stone cold sober, take that shit to a racetrack.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            u don't understand he was a martyr 4 our generation

rip4lyfe Chris Dunn

er Ryan Dunn
            I know jake meant this in jest. The sad thing, IMO, is how many members of the generation in question think "RIP4lyfe" actually makes sense.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And the lawyer in me just has to chime in with a defense of the term "allegedly"; this is a nod to the Constitutional right* we all have to the presumption of innocence; guilt will never be presumed. Always must it be PROVEN. What's that? He tweeted evidence of his guilt all over the web? Maybe so, but he still must be found such by a jury of his peers. Overwhelming evidence you say? To that I have 2 words: O. J.**

* Right about now, your personhal soundtracks should all start playing a flute solo to the tune of "Battle Hymn of the Republic".

** The FIRST trial, that is. Gloves don't fit, and all that.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Wait for the toxicology report.

THEN have at.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post

Comment

• NOW you can have at.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also for the record, I don't have any sympathy for drunk drivers who kill themselves, but I can still feel bad for their families and friends.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If I were interested... trust me. I would.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Niccccccccccccccccce...

Comment

• Saw the interview with Margera at the crash scene (he was there with his wife (I think) and some other folk, including a dude with a bright red giant mohawk(!).). Guy was completely devastated, and I can only imagine how upset he is now that the news is out Dunn was three sheets to the wind when he crashed.

Comment

Working...
                                X