Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame that he and his friend are dead, and I do feel bad for their families and friends, but it doesn't excuse Dunn's idiocy for (allegedly) drinking and driving. Especially since he took someone with him when he crashed (at 100 MPH no less).

Comment

• Sympathy.

I have none.

Comment

• key word "allegedly" guise.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          key word "allegedly" guise.

the term allegedly is such bullshit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The term "OMG FUCK HIM" is as well. I'm just trying to give a dead guy the benefit of doubt.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NO RERB WE KNOW WUT HE DEED WE R ANGAR EVEN THO WE SAI WE DON CARE!!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• His friends said he had "at least 6 mixed drinks" in the police report.

Comment

The term "OMG FUCK HIM" is as well. I'm just trying to give a dead guy the benefit of doubt.

Well, I'm not in the OMG FUCK HIM camp. I'm just saying that it gets used as such a blanket statement to protect anyone anywhere.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, I think when you tweet pics of you drinking "allegedly" might not be the correct word. That being said, dude fucked up, dude died. No need to turn him into Hitler or Charlie Manson over it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty much that. I mean stones in glass houses yall.

Comment

• I hate to admit it but I drove drunk once or twice in my teenage years. Now granted it wasn't at 130 mph into a forest but you get the point.

Comment

Pretty much that. I mean stones in glass houses yall.

I don't drive drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            I don't drive drunk.
                            Yeah

Comment

• I've done it in the distant past. Not proud of it, but yeah. I justify it by saying that it was never for a long distance, but that's not valid. Drunk is drunk.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not saying that you took 8 shots and then drove, but I know I've had 3-4 beers back in the day and drove. Not proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X