This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I must draw the line somewhere Vin. Surely you understand.
    I like reading this quote and imagine it being said with a smirk by your avatar.

Comment

• That avatar really has grown on me. I may stay with it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE...THIS FAR, NO FURTHER!!!!
        - Picard

(a little bit of thread crossover...)
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YESSss
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is video from the crash site. Creepy.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• More on TMZ - including video from the crash scene, Twitters from Knoxville, among others, etc.

If what they're alleging is true, Dunn done fucked up.

ETA: Beat by Nathan!

Comment

• I hate the internet.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let it be a heads-up to other celebrities.

Fame don't make you bulletproof, and it don't make you magically walk away from a car wreck.

You bleed, you hurt, and yes... you die like all the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Let it be a heads-up to other celebrities.

Fame don't make you bulletproof, and it don't make you magically walk away from a car wreck.

This.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Let it be a heads-up to other celebrities.

However, YOUR remains will be posted on the internet for everyone to see. We get to die in anonymity.
                      Amended.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THAT ^

Edited to add: I thought Tim's post about Clemons was the last one in the thread.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Not dead but Leslie West from Mountain had an emergency leg amputation:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...465c43f3c9fd49
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Heard about that yesterday - damn shame. Used to hear Leslie all the time on Howard Stern back when he was on regular radio. He did a live version of Theme From An imaginary Western that was beautiful - left everyone in stunned silence for a couple of moments before the applause started.

Comment

• Wait a sec. One of the Jackass guys is retarded enough to drive a Porche at 130mph while drunk, crashes and die and suddenly it's a fucking tragedy?

No, it's called Natural Selection. Too bad, he fucked up.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• u don't understand he was a martyr 4 our generation

rip4lyfe Chris Dunn

er Ryan Dunn
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X