Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact none of those guys has died yet is pretty amazing. Only a matter of time I'm afraid.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      You've got a lot of life to catch up on. Better start shoving all kinds of stuff up your ass immediately.
      YES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        You've got a lot of life to catch up on. Better start shoving all kinds of stuff up your ass immediately.
        I'd like to see what kind of scratch those guys were making but I'm not ruling it out.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          YES
          It's not too late to hook up with Howard, Rob.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I'd like to see what kind of scratch those guys were making but I'm not ruling it out.
            Well Bam drives multiple Lambos. And I think he did the least amount of anal intrusion.

Comment

• Sign me up!! Plus they need at least one skit of dueling fat guys. LOOK OUT PRESTON, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would've pegged either Bam or Steve-O to kack out first, honestly. Both of 'em have been through the mill a bunch of times outside of their Jackass shenanigans that it wouldn't have surprised me.

There'll probably be a 21 nutshot salute to Dunn if they ever do another film.

Comment

• I thought Phil would kill the little prick first.

Dunn was the only good part to any of Bam's horrid shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed. Dunn was a hell of a straight man to Bam. Which made any tricks he pulled shine like a mofo compared to Margera's stuff.

Dunn seemed to be pretty tight with Bam's mom, too.

Comment

• Dunn although as crazy as the rest of them seemed like a genuinely good dude.

Comment

• Shit.
                        That sucks ass.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Went to TMZ for more info, wish I hadn't. The pic of what's left of his car was depressing as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Went to TMZ for more info, wish I hadn't. The pic of what's left of his car was depressing as fuck.
                            Yeah. Don't go look at that if you're having a good day. Or a bad day for that matter.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I really hope it doesn't come out that it was due to drunk driving. I know the thought is there, but that would be a huge bummer.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                I really hope it doesn't come out that it was due to drunk driving. I know the thought is there, but that would be a huge bummer.

Well, if it was in his system...it burned up with him.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X