This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Sometimes, they smell like cold meat. That's usually when I have room in the freezer.
    Speaking of, think I'm going to fire up the grill again tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Did he manage it by himself, or did he have help?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

His speech while getting serviced is an amazing piece of comedic acting.
        THIS.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

[Sigh]. Guess we can stop watching the skies, now.

Comment

• "The Big Man" has left the building. There is no joy in Jersey this day.

I was afraid this was going to happen after he had his stroke. Dude was probably the most loved guy in the E Street Band after Springsteen, and maybe Little Steven. If you ever saw the guy live, especially playing Jungleland, you know how blown away you'd be by the guys' talent.

We'll miss you, Clarence.

Comment

• I'll be playing their stuff all day.

Sad news.

So glad I got to see him live.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That sucks. Why couldn't it have been Ke$ha?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only saw him live via TV, which isn't really live. Total bummer.

Comment

• Ryan Dunn

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_880322.html
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Dunn was perhaps best known for his parts in crashing golf carts and placing a toy car, in a condom, up his rectum in the original "Jackass" film."

Not the way I'd wish to be remembered...

Comment

• Sucks. Dunn was hilarious.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, that sucks. He was one of the few skate celebs to actually quit drugs and stay off of them.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow, somehow I'm not surprised but after all the things these guys have got away with seemingly unharmed it is kind of messed up. Guess that G4 show of his won't get renewed now.

He's only 2 years older than me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just read about Dunn - that's a shame. Dude seemed indestructable (hell, the whole Jackass crew seems that way). Real young, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                He's only 2 years older than me.

You've got a lot of life to catch up on. Better start shoving all kinds of stuff up your ass immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X