This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I qasn't expecting you to be.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We've learned to imitoot you exarctly.

Comment

• Imitoot?? Youratoot MISTER!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm probably as bummed as Hocken over this. The Fourth Doctor's first episode was the one that got me started on all things Who, and Sarah Jane was the first companion I was introduced to. Also followed her through her run, then in the K-9 and Company spin-off, the appearances during David Tennant's run, and the Sarah Jane Adventures.

In interviews, Sladen came off as a complete pro and always, always, always made time for her fans. She was good peeps, and it's a shame she's gone. I are the sad.

Comment

• Yeah, that was a surprise. Not gonna lie, her episode with Tennant got me misty eyed. I have no idea why. But dammit, she did not deserve this.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Yeah, that was a surprise. Not gonna lie, her episode with Tennant got me misty eyed. I have no idea why. But dammit, she did not deserve this.
              It's not a question of 'deserves'... it will happen to us all.

The sooner people can accept it, the sooner they can get on with living.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

I was about to post the same thing. My Grandfathers and Stubbie dying all within six months put things in perspective.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I was about to post the same thing. My Grandfathers and Stubbie dying all within six months put things in perspective.
                  Great minds... and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Yeah, I'm terrible at comforting people. That whole bit by Bill Hicks about the universe and life and how we never really die? THAT

Comment

• Well that's true, it's just a standard reaction of "Of all the people, it had to be her".
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Bummer
                        http://www.slashfilm.com/restrepo-co...ntent=FaceBook
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Holy crap.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn. Just... wow.

Comment

• It was bound to happen. Shame he didn't get an Oscar win before he bit the big one.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X