X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he died awhile ago. Bummer.

Comment

• He'd better be given one HELL of a send-off at the Oscars.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I thought he died awhile ago. Bummer.
        (*Raises hand in embarrassment*)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• In all honesty, when's the last time anyone heard anything about Blake Edwards, though? The Pink Panther remakes maybe?

Same with Jean Rollin - not too much going on with them, respected autuers they may be.

Comment

• may watch 'S.O.B.' tonight. Underrated film with a hliarious turn by Robert Preston. You also get to see Julie Andrews' pollywollydoodles.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              may watch 'S.O.B.' tonight. Underrated film with a hliarious turn by Robert Preston. You also get to see Julie Andrews' pollywollydoodles.
              (*S.O.B.fist!*) I LOVE that movie! The part where Robert Preston gives Julie Andrews a tranquilizer before her topless scene is hilarious! "Aaaaahaha hahaa haha haaa! I'm going to show my boobies!" And then the part where Loretta Swit walks in to report on the story - "Oh hi, Polly? Come to see my boobies?"
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• The entire third act where Preston and the other two are trying to hijack Mulligan's body? GLORIOUS. Preston steals the entire movie anyways.

Comment

• Love the scene where they try to convince Sally to doff her top by bringing up Liv Ullman.

Comment

• Very pleased to see the 'S.O.B.' love. It seems to be his forgotten/disregarded film.

Comment

• Where Aren't They Now? 13 Overlooked Deaths of 2010

Comment

• Hey, I posted about the Segway guy, because I laughed and laughed and laughed.

However, Steve Landesberg from "Barney Miller" died. And yet again - Abe Vigoda still lives.

Oh, and one-hit wonder Teena Marie died as well. Look, I know that any death is sad, but let's get a little perspective. The entertainment shows are acting like Tina Turner died instead.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 12-27-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="373" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" id="nyt_video_player" title="New York Times Video - Embed Player" src="http://graphics8.nytimes.com/bcvideo/1.0/iframe/embed.html?videoId=1248069471839&playerType=embed" ></iframe>

Comment

• Pete Postlethwaite, dead from cancer at 64. That one hurts.

Comment

• WHAT?? Holy shit! I didn't even know he was sick!

Honestly, I saw this thread bumped, and given that Zsa Zsa is 93, in the hospital for the bazillionth time, and has to have her leg amputated, I figured it had to be her. I would have never guessed Pete.

Comment

• To be fair, Pete looked much older than 64 AND he always looked sickly.

Glad he got to go out on 'The Town' and 'Inception'. And, to be fair, he was also great in 'Clash of the Titans'.

Comment

Working...
                                X