Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer. Going to watch Airplane in memorium.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Don't forget, we are all counting on you.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Don't forget, we are all counting on you.
        Don't forget, we're all counting on you.

R.I.P., Dr. Rumack.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Next time chicken or fish is offered, I'll take the lasagna.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            don't forget his greatest production: Giada.
            Indeed. She can squeeze my tomatas any time. And I won't even stain her dress, cuz I has good aim.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Surely this can't be true!

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0A5t5_O8hdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0A5t5_O8hdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A comedic genius dies... and yet the cast of 'Jersey Shore' still lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    A comedic genius dies... and yet the cast of 'Jersey Shore' still lives.
                    Truth. Shame he had pneumonia:
                    "No... you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"

R.I.P. Detective Drebbin.

Comment

• I wish I could care, but all I really liked of him was Airplane. I might have seen each Naked Gun once each, and that might be generous. I know him better from all the horrible DTV shit he put out the last 10-15 years.

Comment

• True fact - when he fell ill, he told his family he had to go to the hospital. His family said, "The hospital? What is it?" Nielsen said, "It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lisa, I wish I could rep you. So hard.

Comment

• Kirshner's out too.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Kirshner's out too.
                              Beat me to it.

http://www.slashfilm.com/irvin-kersh...rikes-died-87/
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Argentine president Nestor Kirshner (who actually did die in last month), or Don Kirshner of Don Kirshner's Rock Concert?

Edit: Aaah, neither of those Kirshners.

Comment

Working...
                                X