This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy is dead.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Somebody with photoship skillz put Abe's face on the Kurgan's body and Eli's face on Connor's. Put Betty White's on Brenda's if you want, I don't care.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        BUT WHAT ABOUT CHEETAH????????
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Man, before clicking that link I though Frank Whaley kicked the bucket and was all

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Man, before clicking that link I though Frank Whaley kicked the bucket and was all
            ditto.

Comment

• Let's keep the tributes SFW, people!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Oh wow.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• One day I look forward to handing all my Penthouses off to a son or nephew. Then that son or nephew looking at me in bewilderment as they ask "You couldn't just go online and find a girl tied down with dental floss being spanked by an orangutan?"

Comment

• Wow. That's someone I haven't thought about in decades. Turns out, I think I have a box of Penthouse mags somewhere at home, in storage. Might have to crack 'em open, and watch Caligula as a tribute of sorts.

Dear Penthosue Forum,

My sympathies.

Tim

Comment

• Incidentally, one of the admins I worked with at ABC - a middle aged woman at that time, in the mid 1990s - worked as an admin assistant at Penthouse for years before coming over to ABC. She said that, believe it or not, it was the most awesome, relaxed and nicest environment for the admins to work in - she said there was none of the sexual harrassment crap, with the bosses trying to sneak a peek or cop a feel or anything like that. The reason being? Simple - when the halls of your workplace are filled with nude or semi-nude centerfolds wandering in and out of the offices, the average assistant from Brooklyn or Queens isn't going to be the object of lust. And she said that Bob Sr. was a VERY nice man - if I recall, I think she was his assistant.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• First adult mag I could legally buy was the Madonna issue of Penthouse. Bought it during freshman orientation at the college store while buying my books and art supplies ("No kidding? I can buy this without getting hassled? Wow!"). Still have that issue somewhere, amongst a few others.

Comment

• He had a manly hairpiece...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            First adult mag I could legally buy was the Madonna issue of Penthouse. Bought it during freshman orientation at the college store while buying my books and art supplies ("No kidding? I can buy this without getting hassled? Wow!"). Still have that issue somewhere, amongst a few others.
                            I've got that one too. It's also got Traci Lords in it, if I remember correctly.

From what I understand, Bob was actually a very pleasant guy to deal with; I've heard that his son, Bob Jr. ISN'T, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I've got that one too. It's also got Traci Lords in it, if I remember correctly.
                              Really? Wow. Been so long since I even looked at it, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in it. I did have an issue of Hustler where Traci Lords did a pictorial, back in the day, before the underage stuff hit the fan. That issue's long gone though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Really? Wow. Been so long since I even looked at it, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in it. I did have an issue of Hustler where Traci Lords did a pictorial, back in the day, before the underage stuff hit the fan. That issue's long gone though.

I also remember hearing that Guccione Jr. was a bit of a load - Spin was such a crappy magazine.

Comment

Working...
                                X