Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud's one of my dad's favorites (I don't recall if I ever saw it - heard about it, but don't think I ever watched it). Still, 84's a good run, so my condolences to her friends and family.

Comment

• See 'Hud', Tim. Totally worth the time and the effort.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, I intend to, Matt. I've got some vacation time next week, so I'm anticipating a day where I just watch movies until my eyeballs implode. Hud should make the list.

Comment

• GOOD!

(Not technically a celebrity, but notorious all the same)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Wow. He didn't just kill himself, he went to great lengths to kill himself. Wrists AND the femoral artery? Damn.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Gotdamn.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Satoshi Kon, creator of anime movies 'Perfect Blue', 'Toyko Godfathers', 'Paprika' and the series 'Paranoia Agent', dead at 46 of pancreatic cancer.

Damn huge loss for movies in general. He was one of those guys who had ideas upon ideas, and it's a big shame to see him go at such a young age.

He wrote a poignant blog entry a couple days before he passed. It's very much worth a read.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Well, not all that famous, but certainly a milestone:

Cammie King, who played poor little doomed Bonnie Blue Butler in "Gone With the Wind" has died at age 74.

She's definitely one of the last, but there are surprisingly quite a few others - older than Cammie King - who are still alive: Ann Rutheford (Careen O'Hara), Alicia Rhett (India Wilkes), Mickey Kuhn (Beau Wilkes), Mary Anderson (Maybelle Merriweather), and of course, Olivia deHavilland (Melanie Wilkes).
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• R.I.P. Robert Schimmel - man, the therapy/counseling his daughter's going to need because of this. Damn shame, and he was funny as hell, too.

Sympathies to his family.

Comment

• How horrible! That poor girl - to think, she swerved to avoid another accident, and wound up killing her own dad. My condolences to that whole family.

Comment

• FUCK ME! He was HILARIOUS! Too sad.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RIP Glenn Shadix.

We'll miss you, Administrator Bob. Make sure you still have your Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• RIP OTHO.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He'll be smoking some Rev. Cock-teau in the void now.

BEETLEGUISE BEETLEGUISE BEETLEGUISE
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X