Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard that too. I guess that 'Holy Grail' was one of his absolute favorite movies.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      He would quote Holy Grail while playing touch football.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
        they were talking about this on the radio this morning. Didn't they have high colonics back then?
        According to the article, he needed a colostomy, but was far too embarrassed to have it done.

I wonder if this means that the turd found floating in the bowl behind him was just an extra tiny, sad, lonely little turd.

It certainly wasn't all the painkillers and pharmaceutical cocaine he was on that killed him.
        I know, right?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• But how do all the fried peanut butter and 'nanner sammiches fit in? The King was pounding those down by the fuckload, whilst shooting out TV tubes with his .44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            But how do all the fried peanut butter and 'nanner sammiches fit in? The King was pounding those down by the fuckload, whilst shooting out TV tubes with his .44.
            Well, if he had several months of poop backed up in his colon, I'm betting the peanutbutter and fried banana sandwiches weren't helping "move the mail along" if you catch my drift!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Shouldn't we have a thread for "Not ENOUGH Dead People"?

You know... like Justin Bieber, Sarah Palin, and Devin Faraci?

Just puttin' it out there, folks.

Comment

• Wait, I'm so confused. So he died from being backed up?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                  Wait, I'm so confused. So he died from being backed up?
                  Essentially, yes. Death by constipation.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Seriously? How does that happen?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
                      Essentially, yes. Death by constipation.
                      All the more reason never to eat the KFC Double Down.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm honestly trying to figure out how this would happen. Like if I didn't shit for a week, I'd be FREAKING OUT and guzzling coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          All the more reason never to eat the KFC Double Down.
                          KILL THE INFIDEL!

Comment

• Unless Rob was doing something funky, the Double Down caused him not to crap for four days.

Only time I ever encountered that was in high school where I didn't crap for a week. It felt like that one episode of King of the Hill.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, the double down I had indeed fucked up my stomach for a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                                Seriously? How does that happen?
                                Well, not sure, but this part of the article:
                                According to his autopsy, Nichopoulos said, Elvis' colon was 5 to 6 inches in diameter, nearly twice the size of the average person. It was also 8 to 9 feet long, compared with the normal 4 to 5 feet

It sounds like, due to the constipation, maybe from all the strain, it sounds like it streched is colon waaaaay the hell out. If the waste wasn't going through it normally, I'm guessing maybe there was all sorts of bacteria and toxins backing up into his bloodstream. Our bodies eliminate waste for a reason. It sounds like it's similar to people who die of renal or kidney failure when their kidneys stop excreting urine - it just eventually poisons them. This sounds sort of like the poop version of that. Your body has to elminate waste, or it eventually poisons you.

Comment

Working...
                                X