This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
    This does not sound good at all. I wonder what caused that bleeding.
    C.C. Deville's cock in his ear or Syphilis.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wonder if it started when he smacked his head at the Tony Awards or whatever.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Perfect time for a Ford Fairlane squeakuel.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
          I wonder if it started when he smacked his head at the Tony Awards or whatever.
          I don't think so - that was almost a year ago. I think brain swelling like this is pretty immediate - like what happened to Natasha Richardson. She said she was fine, and then was complaining of a headache within an hour of her injury. I wonder if he hit his head or fell or something Thursday night?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The guy seems like a really cool dude. I know a couple of people who have met him (he tours here in MN quite a bit) and they all say that he's a really, really nice guy...very friendly, very appreciative of his fans, very approachable. KQRS, our local classic rock radio station, interviews him whenever he comes to town; he's consistently one of the most entertaining interviews that they have.

I'm not really a fan of Poison or his solo work, but I still genuinely wish the guy well.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bret Michaels is still hanging in there, but he's suffered what they're calling a "setback":

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b178...mdb_topstories
              Last edited by Lisa; 04-28-2010, 12:53 PM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lynn Redgrave of the acting Redgrave family - sister to Vanessa, aunt to Natasha and Joley Richardson:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain..._struggle.html

Comment

• That sucks...the better Redgrave died.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dead for a really long time, but still - a cautionary tale:

Always eat your roughage!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...ge_nichop.html

Comment

• I'm sure if he ingested more bran and fewer drugs. Elvis would have been alive today.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It certainly wasn't all the painkillers and pharmaceutical cocaine he was on that killed him.

However; Go Salad!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          I'm sure if he ingested more bran and fewer drugs. Elvis would have been alive today.
                          And become an even bigger walking talking self-parody?

He should have died in the 50's when he still looked cool.

Being fat 70's Elvis is no way to go through life, son...

Comment

• So you're saying Elvis and James Dean should have switched places?

Comment

• they were talking about this on the radio this morning. Didn't they have high colonics back then?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What would a colonic do other than fuck up your digestive track up?

And speaking of Elvis, I learned the guy was a huge Monty Python fan. He would quote Holy Grail while playing touch football.

Comment

Working...
                                X