Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a wink to the old BSG fans. Nothing more, nothing less. Fan uproar was negative so they never brought it back.

Let it go Rob. The series is over.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• NOT IN MY MIND!

*pulls Six closer to his naked body*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Hoo-boy, you're in for a treat!
        Just because nearly everyone in the film had thick, lustrous, flowy hair doesn't mean they were gay! They were just metro-sexual vampires ahead of their time!
        Last edited by Lisa; 03-10-2010, 02:52 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Damnit Lisa. Kiefer is too gay. Don't dash my hopes.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And Alex Winter is SUPER GAY in it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They all wore open button up Hawaiian shirts it seems like. And boots with tight jeans and trench coats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Damnit Lisa. Kiefer is too gay. Don't dash my hopes.
                Nawp, he bones ALL the chicks, my boo boo!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Nawp, he bones ALL the chicks, my boo boo!
                  But if you dress up like a Crimmus tree, he'll pounce.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So that's what you need to do, Howard. I'll get the tinsel.

Comment

• Oh, my... Feldog wasted no time in pouring his heart out. He did an interview on Larry King Live last night, on the same day that Haim died! Nothin' like giving it a day or so, y'know?

Comment

• Merlin Olsen, friend of Ron Burgundy.. has passed at 69 years.

May his coffin be made of leather and smell of rich mahogany.

Let's raise two fingers of Glenlivet with pepper and cheese...

Comment

• guy was a class act, from what I understand. Wonder if we can send flowers to his funeral...
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Wonder if we can send flowers to his funeral...
                            That's nice of you, but I honestly can't think of a place we could order from...

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ex.html?hpt=C2
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Damn. Now I feel bad for my comment..

Comment

Working...
                                X