This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That whole sequence?

Exactly how Joel Schumacher gets up in the morning for work.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll have to take your word for it since you fuckers continuously load youtube shit that's BLOCKED FOR ME AT WORK.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's batman and robin getting dressed complete with nipple and buttcrack close ups. From the movie.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There was an awkwardness in the theater that day, let me tell you.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            There was an awkwardness in the theater that day, let me tell you.
            was everyone staring at your erection?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was 13 at the time. And even if I knew it at the time, I wouldn't be getting it up for that.

Comment

• I stared at my boner with quizzical look upon my face. And then I realized it was not a boner, but was a Butterfinger. So I ate it and walked out. One of the only movies I've ever walked out of.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which scene did you walk out on?

Christ, I even remember seeing Forever in the theater. We had Carl's Jr. afterwards.

Comment

• As soon as the ice skates popped out of their feet.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And I still enjoy Batman Forever. It's no Returns, but it's serviceable. And Kilmer was a good Batman IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                        As soon as the ice skates popped out of their feet.
                        You missed out....on a massive pile of shit.

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                        And I still enjoy Batman Forever. It's no Returns, but it's serviceable. And Kilmer was a good Batman IMO.
                        Kilmer was a pretty good Batman. Still don't know who the fuck keeps a CLUB on a helicopter.

Or allowed Batman in full costume into a courtroom.

Comment

• Oh I've then seen the movie, it's fucking horribly awesome. I just wanted my money back.

Comment

• HATED 'Batman Forever' in the movie theater. Indeed, my brother and I came thiiiiiis close to walking out of it, especially when Robin did the 'holy rusted metal' line. I didn't see 'Batman and Robin' until it came out on VHS. We were stunned that a movie could be worse than BF, but yeah. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I was 13 at the time. And even if I knew it at the time, I wouldn't be getting it up for that.
                              * scratches head* I most certainly knew what a boner was for at the age of 13.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Pretty sure I was getting boners at 13. I didn't keep a boner log, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X