X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... they found Andrew Koenig.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b168...mdb_topstories

Poor guy. His poor family, I feel so bad for them.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And I'll bet you cashy money they are having a field day with this at the 'other' site...

Comment

• RIP BONER.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Now, that's a tragedy.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Boner is now flacid.

Too soon?

Comment

• Yes.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Someone boo that man.

Comment

• GET OFF THE FUCKIN' STAGE

*throws beer bottle*
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HISSSSS!!!!

Comment

• I laughed. Why? Cause Boner would want it that way.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, it sucks he didn't get the help he needed and took that chickenshit way out, but at least they found him.

Fuckin' Boner.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. Also I hope when they find me dead, one of you guys makes a joke that earns you a lot of rep. I'm serious. Lesley already knows I don't want some sad bastard funeral. I want a party that celebrates my life. Before the reading of my will.....

Comment

• I imagine Rob wants to go the way he lived, by fucking.

Dying while in the middle of sex? Classy way I find.

But if your significant other is in the midst and say you're in her or the other way around? And you don't realize it until you finish, does that count as necrophelia?

Comment

Working...
                                X