Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard that. Always was a fan of hers, damn shame if her mental issues/PTSD finally overwhelmed her. She had a pretty rough life from the get go.

If any of you haven't done so already, do check out the documentary Nothing Compares from last year. It explains so much about her and her demons, and ends on an upbeat note. Which is sadly ironic considering today's news.

Comment

• Sometimes it's just easier to go on your own terms than not. She got a raw deal. RIP.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pee-Wee Herman, 70, from cancer. What a bummer.

ok, Death. Who’s going to be number three?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Bummer. RIP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So many dead people. RIP Bob Barker and Arlene Sorkin.

Comment

• Kicking off Labor Day weekend: Jimmy Buffett, 76.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• RIP to all the parrot heads. Also, i thought he was definitely in his late 80s.

Comment

• Same here. Sad that he's gone, but I wasn't a huge fan. Quite a few of my old co-workers, however, worshipped at his altar. Sucking down pina coladas all the while, too.

Comment

• Coconut Pete and he can finally bury the hatchet.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• son of a son of a bitch

Comment

• Richard Moll, 80. I remember watching Night Court as a kid even though I’m sure I missed 90 percent of the jokes. But Moll was a big reason why I liked the show so much. What a bummer.

ETA: also, I had no idea he was that old!

Comment

• Moll was in a bunch of 80s fantasy/horror/sci-fi flicks too - Metalstorrn: The Destruction of Jared-Syn, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Evilspeak, etc. Those were my first introductions to all things Moll, but his role as Bull on Night Court was my all time favorite character on that show.

image00440__99784.jpg

Checked his IMDb page, and he was pumping out a lot of stuff up to and including his passing, which is good. I'll miss him.

Comment

• Could he be any more dead?
                            https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/28/frien...dies-drowning/
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck. What a goddamned bummer.

Death’s finishing October with a bang, huh?

Comment

• Yeah that's a bummer. Addiction is a hell of a thing. RIP Mr. Bing.

Comment

Working...
                                X