Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jason David Frank. You were the coolest ranger even if you went the way of jesus freak MMA guy only to come back to the Power Ranger fold.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That guy has so many troubles… RIP.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RIP Nicki Aycox. We've been going through all of Supernatural the last the few months and she'll always be the best Meg. Cancer sucks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That Meg??? Fuck.

Comment

• RIP Albert Pyun. Many of his movies were a staple of my childhood.

MS sucks. My ma has it and I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop for the last 30 years. Thankfully it hasn't yet.

Comment

• RIP Kirstie Alley

Comment

• 80s Kirstie 100% could have snorted rails off my nipples.

Comment

• I still remember her from Summer school.

Comment

• Franco Harris died in his sleep after arriving to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Immaculate Reception this weekend.

Kinda fucked up.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Death’s been a busy little shit trying to make his quota.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Barbara Walters died. Fuck Barbara Walters.

Comment

• Ken Block. This one sucks. Love Ken Block, dude is such a good ambassador for the car world, and a great entry point for people that don't know a ton about car culture.

Comment

• A legend….

Comment

• So, who had Lisa Marie Presley being outlived by her mother on their death bingo card?

Comment

• Right? Her dying younger than 70 wouldn’t have surprised me, but 54? Damn.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X