Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's crazy. She's been around since I can remember. Used to watch nothing but Laverne and Shirley and Murder She Wrote when I stayed with my grandma as a kid.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She did outlive the Royal Cunt, so props to her!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fucking Mike Schank died. Didn't even get to see American Movie on blu ray (hits next week). Such a bummer.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finding out that Spartacus would soon be leaving us, Robbie Coltrane passed away rather than live in a world without that sweet pooch. He will forever be Hagrid to me and since I started reading HP to Charlotte last year, his is the voice I hear. Farewell, Hagrid.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• oh shit. bummer. : (

Comment

• My friend who works down at Universal Studios in Florida says that people have been dropping off flowers at the Harry Potter areas. Apparently they did this when Rickman died too.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                Finding out that Spartacus would soon be leaving us, Robbie Coltrane passed away rather than live in a world without that sweet pooch. He will forever be Hagrid to me and since I started reading HP to Charlotte last year, his is the voice I hear. Farewell, Hagrid.
                Spartacus loved The Brothers Bloom. Glad he didn't have to hear this news.

Comment

• RIP Ted White. : (

Comment

• Leslie Jordan.
                    https://consequence.net/2022/10/leslie-jordan-dead/
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• fucking bummer : (

Comment

• Just got the email that Banana Bill Olsen died.

If you're a home video fan, then you'll know him from being the head at Code Red/Dark Force/other places. Tom Green used to interview him a lot. Literally, one of my favorite weirdos.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Damn, we lost the GOAT Batman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...or-1235260222/
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Comedian Gallagher also died. 76.

And yeah, I'd argue that Conroy was the best Batman.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RIP BATS.

Comment

• Shocked and saddened by his passing. Gotta agree, he was truly the best Batman to me, and will always be the standard I judge future Batmen by.

Comment

Working...
                                X