• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to watch me some ROLLERBALL.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• aw man, RIP David Warner. No matter the amazing roles you performed as, you will always be Professor Jordan from TMNT II - Secret of the Ooze.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude must have appeared in a fifth of the movies I think of when I think of movies from childhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Dude must have appeared in a fifth of the movies I think of when I think of movies from childhood.
          Saw an obit saying he was Ripper in Time After Time, and holy shit I haven't seen that in so long. I need to fix that.

Comment

• Paul Sorvino. Apparently Death has it out for Goodfellas…
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Aww man.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• May he slice thin garlic in heaven.

Comment

• the thing I associate him with the most. I do my garlic that way for my red sauce lol

Comment

• Nichelle Nichols passed away today.

Uhura is gone.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Damn. And then there were three
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Bill Russell

If you need proof Boston is as racist is Montgomery, go read about how he was treated while winning them a dozen rings.

Comment

• Pat Carroll, the voice of Ursula from The Little Mermaid. She was 95.

Comment

• Bill Russell was a giant. What he endured… fuck.

Comment

• Sandy herself, Olivia Newton-John. Bummer.

Comment

• She’s no more physical.

physical.

Comment

Working...
                                X