This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So odds that Saget actually died from a choke jerk gone wrong like the belt snapped, he hit his head haard and then just went to bed instead? I mean if they are now saying that the skull fractures look like someone took a bat to his head AND his family has sealed all info from autopsy or whatever now it seems fishy as fuuuuccckkkk. Oh Danny Tanner.
    This is always creepy to get into, but here goes.

When it first happened, my AP guy down Florida was said he was found on his bed laid out awkwardly for a man his size. He had one shoe on and looked to have been sitting on the bed getting ready to put his shoes on and check out.

But, everything about the room didn't look right. It looked staged and it took them 2 hours to find his suitcase. If you were getting ready to check out, you wouldn't position yourself in a weird way and have your suitcase hidden in the room.

That's literally the only insight I had out of this from the grapevine that I haven't seen reported in the news.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, it's all fucking fishy and that is some fucked up shit you mentioned. *tinfoil hat* Maybe he crossed someone or a drug deal gone bad or something? I know they said they didn't find anything in his system but he's known to enjoy the blow.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• or mayyybe it was

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          or mayyybe it was

If Zach didn't have a complete mental breakdown, we would already have an essay condemning Mr. Woodchuck.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• lulz. That guy....

Comment

• RIP to The Amazing Jonathan. Crazy he made it to 63 with what life threw at him.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/23/the-am...an-dead-at-63/
              If you haven't seen the documentary on him, I recommend it. Sad as hell but the guy was hilarious and he had demons like the rest of us. It's on Hulu.

Comment

• I'll miss his brand of coke magic.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Geez - Jen and I saw him years ago when he played one of the comedy clubs here. Guy put on a great show, audience was rolling. I also watched him on so many comedy shows on HBO and such. Damn shame.

Comment

• RIP to Kirk Baily, my favorite camp counselor. We will forever hold you in our farts.

Comment

• Tentative holding place for Razor Ramon.

It ain't looking good.

Comment

• Yikes
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Three heart attacks due to a loose blood clot during surgery. Not great.

Comment

• William Hurt, 71. No cause given yet that I've seen but I heard that he had prostate cancer a few years ago.

Hell of an actor. He was one of the dominating forces of the 80s.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck. Such a great actor.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• well that fucks the upcoming Hulk shit unless they Tarkin his ass. Such a bummer. Dude rocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X