Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard about it a little bit ago - damn shame and surprising as she was still a bundle of energy, even a couple of days ago.

Comment

• That’s it. The world is fucked. Let’s all kiss our asses goodbye. God bless Betty White, I’m sorry her last two years on earth were dealing with a dumpster fire of a planet
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Tom Segura's dad Top Dog on the 29th of December.

Found it through a local medical friend that's friends with the family. He said obit should be up at any time.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bob Fucking Saget. Bumming hard on this one.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• yeah, this one much more so than Betty white (RIP) hit me hard. He was my surrogate dad as a kid and always made me feel better. Once I got older and found out how raunchy he actually is, I loved him even more.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meat Loaf (looking like COVID complications)
              Louie Anderson (lymphoma)
              Last edited by Anderson; 01-21-2022, 10:01 AM.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Damn. Hell of a day Death is having. I’m scared to see who’ll be number 3.

Comment

• Maybe it'll be someone people actually don't like?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anderson is one of the latter era comics to explode single-handedly thanks to Carson. You can even see it on Carson when he's clapping in approval.

​​​​
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I will always love him in The Wrong Guys. I watched that movie on repeat as a kid thanks to also being in the scouts.

Comment

• Life with Louie was a cute, perfectly nice cartoon that was nostalgia done right.

And like most nostalgia pieces, it put rose colored glasses on the reality of how things actually were. In this case, Anderson's abusive childhood.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This was a twofer that breaks my heart. Big fan of Meat Loaf since I started really getting into music, way back in the Bat Out Of Hell days. Guy seemed like a genuinely nice dude and the voice he had would hit Roy Orbison levels of awesomeness. Gonna miss him.

Same with Louie Anderson; he was part of that 80s wave that gave us Kinison, Hicks, Wright, Goldthwait, etc. that pretty much defined comedy for my generation. He had that marvelous deadpan delivery that never failed to get me laughing. Another one I'll miss.

Comment

• RIP Ivan Reitman. This one hurts a bunch. dude was a staple of my childhood/teenage years. So bummed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              RIP Ivan Reitman. This one hurts a bunch. dude was a staple of my childhood/teenage years. So bummed.
                              I was surprised he was 75 to be honest. No idea why I thought he was like 60.

Comment

• So odds that Saget actually died from a choke jerk gone wrong like the belt snapped, he hit his head haard and then just went to bed instead? I mean if they are now saying that the skull fractures look like someone took a bat to his head AND his family has sealed all info from autopsy or whatever now it seems fishy as fuuuuccckkkk. Oh Danny Tanner.

Comment

Working...
                                X