Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael K. Williams at 54. Dude was AMAZING in Boardwalk Empire and Lovecraft Country. I'm legitimately bummed out here.

Comment

• This one really sucks.

Comment

• Need to try some of that H bu if celebs can't even get their shit not cut with fent what chance do us plebs have?

Wish we would have gotten his character in Solo instead of Bettany.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah, you don't need the H, Rob. Rather have you around and healthy as long as possible, brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Michael K. Williams at 54. Dude was AMAZING in Boardwalk Empire and Lovecraft Country. I'm legitimately bummed out here.
            C’mon. We all know he’ll forever be our boy Omar.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• gotta respect a man who'd kill over some Honey Nut Cheerios.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RIP Ben Best.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  RIP Ben Best.

Clegg had the COVID.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• booourns

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      booourns
                      It sucks. Especially because it was sounding like he was going to be involved in writing Suicide Squad 2.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RIP Norm Macdonald. Cancer is a bitch. Still one of the funniest people ever to grace SNL.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuck!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The single best Weekend Update anchor. It's not even close.

And you guessed it. Frank Stallone.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Norm was one of the fucking best SNL player ever. And he indeed is the best Anchor they got.

fucking piece of shit Stallone.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Norm was one of the fucking best SNL player ever. And he indeed is the best Anchor they got.

fucking piece of shit Stallone.
                                https://uproxx.com/tv/norm-macdonald...llone-tribute/ Sounds like Frank got a kick out of it and that Sly wasn't really to shitty about it. I always gotta kick out of the random Stallone bit.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X