This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief, Death was busy today.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Howard Schnellenberger too.

Local Football Legend. More famous for being the guy that recruited Joe Namath, Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar and others into football.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• McMurtry stings. One of my favorites.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Duke of Edinburgh, 99. He held on a LOT longer than I thought he would.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• just a couple of months away from dinging the century mark.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RIP James Hampton. You'll always be one of my favorite dad werewolf.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Later Philip. Racist fuck.

Comment

• And to finish out the trio: DMX

Comment

• Mount up.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DMX shit sucks. I loved X and addiction blows.

Comment

• Kids today have no idea how great DMX was out the gate. That woodstock footage is insane.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RIP Shock-G.

May you always be able to get busy in a burger king bathroom in heaven.

Comment

• That shit hurt. My brother was insane, and we weren't close for a lot of reasons. But he was quite a bit older and Digital Underground is one of the new rap groups he liked and we bonded a ton over them.

Comment

• Digital Underground basically opened the door for Tupac too.

Comment

• Tawny Kitaen at 59.

Way too young, no idea what the cause of death was yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X