This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• : (
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well that sucks
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hank Aaron, 86.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That sucks harder
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sadness for both. Aaron was one of my first sports heroes when I was a kid, so that stings.

Also, I've been a fan of Babylon 5 since the first episode. Rest in peace, "Delenn".

Comment

• Cloris Leachmen dead at 94
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• God damn it. Also, I had no idea she was that old!

Comment

• She was fucking great in Raising Hope.

Comment

• She had a small role in Now and Then and was fucking hilarious. She was awesome.

Comment

• If you haven't checked out Raising Hope, I highly recommend it. It's fucking hilarious and has a few seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        If you haven't checked out Raising Hope, I highly recommend it. It's fucking hilarious and has a few seasons.
                        Concurred, absolutely hilarious.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RIP Screech
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• another one of my heroes dead.

Comment

• I don’t know how long he’d been fighting the big C when you posted about it, but that was fast!

Comment

• Like I said aloud, I'm truly sorry he died and I genuinely hope he found peace in the end.

But the man burned bridges and his co-stars rightfully wanted nothing to do with him after some scumbag things he said and did at their expense.

On Twitter (of fucking course), they're already getting shit on for their public statements with many pointing out how Diamond was excluded from several Saved by the Bell reunions. That's on him.

And the cast have every right to have mixed emotions over this.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X