This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Pride, he was country, when country wasn't cool. FUCK COVID
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RIP Jeremy Bulloch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Daily News reporting that infamous King of the Club Kids, Michael Alig, died of a heroin overdose around 3 AM today.

I shall watch Party Monster this weekend, maybe drive by the vacant lot in Toms River that used to be the hotel where he got busted.

Comment

• Jon Huber AKA Luke Harper AKA Brodie Lee. Wrestler who wrestled damn near everywhere including WWE & AEW, passed at 41 years old today, apparently some kind of lung issue. This one stings because he was finally being given a chance to shine with AEW and apparently he has some sort of NON-Covid related lung issue. Sucks.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What the fuck?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, no lie this one hit hard. I was really starting to love Huber's BTE stuff on youtube as his absolute commitment to yelling at the Dark Order for everything and insisting that Jon Silver was a little boy and not a short full grown man was hilarious. Add on top of that basically EVERYONE in the industry saying yeah, legit great guy who EVERYONE loved and it's just tragic. Really sucks because AEW was finally letting him stretch his legs and be what he always should have been. Tomorrow's Dynamite episode is dedicated as a celebration of his life and every match has someone from the Dark Order in it. Gonna be a heavy episode.

Comment

• The Dark Order has become the highlight of BTE segments. That blows that he was just getting back into the swing of it. I was pulling for Brodie to prove the out of touch man wrong.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure. When he finally let Silver stay and sit in the room and kicked everyone out I popped. Just reading all the stories everyone's put out just makes it that much more tragic. Loved all the ladies posting him photobombing damn near every picture they've ever taken too. I feel like he was just starting to hit his stride with that character and man he was going to prove he was better than anyone ever booked him. Tomorrow night's going to be one of those heavy shows you wish didn't have to happen but you'll probably never forget.

Comment

• I can't believe MF Doom died back in October.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, and they kept it quiet till this week. Nuts.

Comment

• Not dead yet, but Dustin "Screech Powers" Diamond has stage 4 cancer. Dude has had his share of problems and is a dick but cancer is a bitch.

Comment

• Woof!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Phil Spector
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He was still alive?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mira Furlan aka Danielle Rousseau from LOST.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X