X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit. He's dead?!

Colin Quinn is next.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NEVER FORGET.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ken Ober AND The Equilizer? You are an asshole, God.

Also, what the fuck did Ober die of? He couldn't have been that old.

Comment

• According to the article I read, they still don't know. And he was only 52, apparently...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• i read a heart attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Colin Quinn is next.
              Good.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Good.
                blasphemy. Dude can be hilarious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  blasphemy. Dude can be hilarious.
                  Emphasis on the can. He's funnier on O&A than anything scripted I've ever seen him do.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Not that too many of you would be as upset, but....Chris Henry. Sad day for the Bengals and their fans.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Is it wrong of me to be glad he wasn't on my fantasy team? Seriously though he died during a domestic dispute according to some reports.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dan O' Bannon and Jennifer Jones died today. You know, for the people that still give a fuck about movies.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKFUCKFUCKASSFUCK

Goddammit.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post
                            Dan O' Bannon and Jennifer Jones died today. You know, for the people that still give a fuck about movies.
                            The writer of Alien? I am truly saddened. Jennifer Jones, the Canadian curler? Oh wait. You mean the actress. Not huge into her filmography. Should I rectify?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Didn't Dan rip off Alien? It sucks that he's dead.

Comment

• Nope. He wrote the very first treatment (which actually kinda sucked but the structure wasn't bad and that carried over). Also, he wrote Total Recall.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X