Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was a consummate b-movie utility player, always a treat to see appear seemingly out of the blue in a cameo, and I shall miss him greatly.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just heard about Miller - saw so many films where he popped up, so he's an indelible image in my entire movie watching career. RIP and thanks for all the good times, sir.

Comment

• Albert Finney. 82.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That’s a tough one. I’ve always liked his work.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The dude was a boss. Been rediscovering Tom Jones recently.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I always like to cite TWO FOR THE ROAD with Finney and Audrey Hepburn as a personal favorite. One of the best movies about marriage that I've ever seen.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Peter Tork died.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Peter Tork died.
                  In a weird bit of synchronicity, I just happened to get an alert that The Monkees were coming to town. Guessing that's changing.

Comment

• Heard about Tork this afternoon - he was Jen's favorite Monkee.

We're supposed to get Mickey and Mike next month at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank. I'm expecting a tribute to Peter will be in the offering.

Comment

• Peter hasn't been making appearances lately, only Mike and Mickey.
                      MeTV will be running a couple of Peter-centric Monkees episodes on Sunday. My guess is that one will be "The Devil and Peter Tork" and the second may be the one with the Russian ballerina.
                      Gonna miss him. One of my best friends (other than Tim and you guys) and I will be doing our own Tork Tribute when we get together.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I loved the Monkees as a kid and can still listen to quite a few things from them today.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got to see them during their 1987 tour with Weird Al Yankovic as the opening act. Highlight of the afternoon show was Davy Jones popping up in a hair metal/ spandex tiger stripe outfit belting out a tune and Peter chastising him, yelling "DAVID LEE JONES!!!!"

Comment

• I remember that bit! It was funny!
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Brody Stevens

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah that's a sad one. Dude was hilarious
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X