This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somewhere Ceej is crying into his cereal
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn, even as someone who hasn't watched wrestling since he was 12, that's still a bummer.. dude was a legend
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Super Dave died.

https://yhoo.it/2R3fQ01?fbclid=IwAR3...t2FKq6Tq6mDy3w
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Noooo
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Woah

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 2019 you absolutely SUCK
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• My best friend is named David, and we've called him Super Dave his entire life. He's gonna be wrecked.

Comment

• Sucks to see 2019 already isn't playing. I loved Super Dave when I was a kid.

Comment

• Billy Connolly (Brave, Head of the Class, more stand-up than God) is in End Stage Parkinson's...so just reserving the space.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Billy Connolly (Brave, Head of the Class, more stand-up than God) is in End Stage Parkinson's...so just reserving the space.
                      Damn. First heard of him when he took over for Howard Hessman on Head of The Class. Bummer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Billy Connolly (Brave, Head of the Class, more stand-up than God) is in End Stage Parkinson's...so just reserving the space.

Shit, didn't realize this. He's one of my favorites.

Comment

• Aw, man! HUGE fan of Connolly's, especially his comedy shows/tours. Damn shame.

Comment

• Also Olivia Newton John is said to be on her deathbed. Goddamn cancer.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• She's denying it, so is her rep and her niece. There's pics of her walking around LA with her husband, looking perfectly fine.

Comment

• RIP Dick Miller. Man that sucks but dude lived a full life.

Comment

Working...
                                X