Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit's been distracting for a decade. My first thought was "I hope they finally stop the cameos."

Comment

• you guys are heartless.

I WANT NOTHING BUT CAMEOS. A WHOLE MOVIE OF JUST CAMEOS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• his best cameo is still at the end of Big Hero 6.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I go front, I got back, I go inside out, then I go front and back!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He was a loveable piece of shit that turned nepotism into a legendary career.

He also stepped on so many backs that I hope they take turns beating his ass for eternity.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tell us what you really think, Troy.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Tell us what you really think, Troy.

I've been holding back all day.

But, the guy helped to fuck over so many people. He cut more out of the Marvel wealth and sold any asset that wasn't nailed down to everyone from the Mob to Toy Biz to fucking Revlon.

There are people his age (his friends and co-workers) that struggle to survive day-to-day because his bullshit and inability to function as a real Marvel head for decades left them in the shitter.

There is a reason why most of his contemporaries and co-workers fucking hated him.

The Kirby Estate can't say shit publicly because of the small treasure mountain that Disney used to pay them off.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• More or less fucking over like Bob Kane did to the Siegel/Shuster?
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I know about all that stuff Troy mentioned and I still think it's a bummer. Cognitive dissonance is a real bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      More or less fucking over like Bob Kane did to the Siegel/Shuster?

Not even close.

Bob Kane just did what the Steelers loyal to the team did to Le'Veon Bell. They fucked them over in terms of moral and united support.

Stan Lee ruined livelihoods for quick cash.

Comment

• It's a day later and I'm still annoyed.

That pic of Lee with Roy Thomas going viral just pisses me off more. For the normies, Thomas was the follow-up EIC at Marvel after Lee stepped down. Thomas got the job because it helped push out anyone that disagreed with Lee and his handling of talent.

The Lee/Thomas team pushed out Kirby, Adams, Steranko, Roth, among others.

Kirby lampooned both of them in his Fourth World Saga. Stan Lee was Funky Flashman and Thomas was G. Glorious Godfrey.

Comment

• William Goldman.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Death can eat a dick
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gloria Katz.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The sudden false praise for Katz and Huyck is irritating me. Especially because a certain podcast just spent 10 minutes shitting on Best Defense and joking on her other work, but they are certain to kiss her ass upon their next episode.

I also love how the false equivalency bit about 30% of Star Wars and Princess Leia's character is now being attributed to her without any fact-checking. Just people parroting the same talking point between pseudo memorial over and over and over again because that's all Film Twitter is anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X