• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Anthony Bourdain.

Suicide.
    Just read. FUCK!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I met him at a talk he had in Montreal years ago. Fucking great guy. Really bummed.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• that sucks. Dude clearly had skeletons in his closet. All of my heroes commit suicide.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, from the get go he admitted it. But still, you'd think his awareness of it would prevent it. I read somewhere he recently divorced. So who knows.

Fucking sad.

Comment

• speaking as someone who has been clinically depressed since like 12 years old, knowing about it and even working on it doesn't mean shit. At any point the needle can go the other way. the trick is convincing yourself that if you give in, the world wins and you can't let that happen,.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He and his wife divorced a while ago. He's been with Asia Argenta for a few years now, and his twitter is filled with happy stories about her and also sticking up for her with the Weinstein shit. And knowing you're depressed doesn't stop anything. The shit sucks.

Comment

• Ah yeah! Asian Argento!

I also been diagnosed with depression. So I know the feels. What I meant is: perception is just that. Doesn't mean shit.

Comment

• never watched his shows or followed the man, but damn. Gotta wonder what the spike was that made him decide to commit suicide at that time. Wonder if he got a diagnosis or something.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It’s entirely possible. He was really hard on his body for a long time, until recently. Heaven knows what havoc that may have caused. Nathan and I saw him a few years ago when he came to town. This sucks
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Vinnie Paul, from Pantera and Damageplan, at 54. Fuck.

Comment

• Hope he went out with a bottle of Jack, and a fake titty in each hand.

Comment

• Aretha Franklin: 76.

that's a big one.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yup. Gotta give that woman a lot of R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Jill Janus from the band Huntress, 43. News dropped yesterday that she committed suicide on Tuesday.

Comment

• Robin Leach, 76. Apparently he passed away onthe 24th from complications due to a stroke last fall. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams, Robin.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X