This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    You will eternally be one of my heroes for that.
    Originally posted by Jake View Post
    I just nearly choked to death on water.
    You are both welcome, I figure it's my duty to add an equal portion of Lulz to this place.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• My boss saw that. She Lulz'd. = WINNAR!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wiseman, who played villain in 1962 'Dr. No,' dies
          AP

NEW YORK – Joseph Wiseman, an actor who played the sinister scientist and title character of Dr. No in the first James Bond feature film, has died. He was 91.

Wiseman, who had been in declining health, died Monday at his home in Manhattan, his daughter, Martha Graham Wiseman, told The New York Times and Los Angeles Times.

A screen and stage actor, Wiseman's film credits include "Detective Story" (1951) and "The Unforgiven" (1960). He also had guest roles on television shows "Law & Order," "The Streets of San Francisco," "The Twilight Zone" and "The Untouchables," according to The New York Times.

He is likely best known, however, for his villainous role in "Dr. No," the first in a long string of James Bond movies. The 1962 film introduced Sean Connery as James Bond and also starred Ursula Andress.

Wiseman was born in Montreal on May 15, 1918. He moved to the United States with his family when he was a boy.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Wiseman started acting when he was a teenager, getting his start in summer stock.

In 1938, he was given a small part in his first Broadway play, Robert E. Sherwood's "Abe Lincoln in Illinois."

Wiseman's other Broadway credits include "Joan of Lorraine" (1946), "Antony and Cleopatra" (1947), "Detective Story" (1949); and most recently in the stage adaptation of Abby Mann's film "Judgment at Nuremberg" (2001).

"Stage acting was what he wanted to be remembered for," Wiseman's daughter told the Los Angeles newspaper.

Comment

• Chuck Biscuits, original drummer for Danzig.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WHOA, really? Shitttt.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ok, maybe not.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WHY DO YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS?!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sad day today. So many dead people and none of them are Troy Duffy.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Sad day today. So many dead people and none of them are Troy Duffy.
                      But if Duffy kicked the can, I wouldn't be able to see the sequel to my favorite film!
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Films done. He can die now....please?

Comment

• But he still needs to promote it and receive praise!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Dammit! You know he won't get praise till the DVD release, frat boys don't do theaters. Now I'll have to wait forever. FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Comment

• Ken Ober from Remote Control. Damn, I loved that show as a kid. And it's probably where my love of trivia began...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Damn. It's official, childhood dead too. Next thing you'll tell me Kari Wurher will go too. Damn you Death, you greedy bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X