Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hate to say it, but I somehow KNEW this year had one more biggie left in it.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Sucks. Wasn't a huge fan of his stuff, but he was a pretty good and talented dude.

2016. The very definition of "Annus Horriblis". And we still have five more days to go. Fuck.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT 2016. CARRIE FISHER DEAD.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I completely expected this. I was talking to a doctor friend over the Holidays about it. A long-term coke abuser having a heart attack at high altitude is almost 98% fatal. Recovery is less than 5%. Her family is lucky she held out this long.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't tend to get emotional about celeb deaths but this one hurts man. Ugh. That being said, obviously her life style for years didn't help and at least we got a "no fucks given" Carrie the last few years. She'll live on.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just heard - FUCK 2016 IN IT'S POOPHOLE. This one hurts as well, as my brother and I had huge crushes on her back in the day. She was easily one of the great ones, and a hell of a writer, too.

Comment

• Both personally and in her characters, she was a great role model for girls/women. She didn't take any crap and didn't need a "prince" to save her.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                    Both personally and in her characters, she was a great role model for girls/women. She didn't take any crap and didn't need a "prince" to save her.
                    Technically, she wasn't a Princess either. Her mom was a democratically elected Queen. If we start counting regency rules, then Luke is a Prince. That means a Prince saved her. At least in Episode IV.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was kind of waiting for it to happen, as well, after Friday. When she she was still in the ICU and unconscious by Sunday, I figured they were keeping her alive long enough for people to get to her and say goodbye. Just absolutely tragic. Fucking awful year needs to end already.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• This is a real bummer. I guess I AM to the age where everyone I grew up admiring is going to start dying but they don't all need to go in the same year, right? Someone put Weird Al in a safehouse until next week.

Man, this sucks.

Comment

• 80's icons need to lay the fuck low for one more week. Fuck 2016
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck. Bowie was the one death that I did take personally.It very rarely happens.

And now, Princess Leia, my first crush.

That's my 2nd.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Add Carrie Fisher's mom, Debbie Reynolds to the list. She passed after suffering a stroke while making arrangements for Carrie's funeral.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Fucking hell.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X