X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    He was someone else than Shepard Book?
    He played a rather amazing Satan in a Twilight Zone episode with Sherman Hemsley.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was part sarcasm, part "Book was the most relevant of all"
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Firefly is trash, y'all.

Anyway, the guy who created the Big Mac also dead. Thanks for all the bubble gutz, dogg.

Comment

• I tried making a makeshift Big Mac at a diner the other day. Put Thousand Island dressing on a burger, but it wasn't even close. :-(
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            I tried making a makeshift Big Mac at a diner the other day. Put Thousand Island dressing on a burger, but it wasn't even close. :-(
            Tested it. Worked. It is the real deal.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RIP Ernie the mortician from Return of the Living Dead AKA Don Calfa.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The dude that invented General Tso's chicken (a Chinese American chef in NYC). Also dead at 98 like Bog Mac guy. "Living" proof that one could eat shitty food and still live to a ripe old age.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  The dude that invented General Tso's chicken (a Chinese American chef in NYC). Also dead at 98 like Bog Mac guy. "Living" proof that one could eat shitty food and still live to a ripe old age.

You calling General Tso's shitty dawg?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Van Williams from the old "Green Hornet" series passed away last Monday.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Everyone's Canadian Dad, Alan Thicke.

2016 will not be happy until the last thin strand of happiness is wrenched from our hands.

Comment

• Yet Kirk Cameron still lives on.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He was pretty funny on the latest season of Fuller House. Dude looked healthy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Yet Kirk Cameron still lives on.
                            I was gonna say that!

Comment

• George Michael. I've lost track of how many times we've said "fuck you, 2016".
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, that's some bulllllshiiiiiiit.

Comment

Working...
                                X