Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He could definitely act. To the level of doing a Michael Biehn impression (... which that's even possible?!) and his Chekvo had such a whiz-kid, wide-eyed charm.

Never going to be a star but I had him pegged to morph into a steadily "Oh it's THAT guy!" actor for years and years to come.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Shut the fuck up, no way! I refuse to believe it.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Also, what happened with the guy who played Billy Bob? The article I read said he was on life support because of kidney and heart issues. From all the excess weight for so long or because he dropped so much?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah it's sad. Poor kid. He rocked in the miniseries Taken
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh. Really, really liked Yelchin. Humble, likable guy in interviews, made Chekov cool in the rebooted Star trek flicks, nailed Biehn's Kyle Reese to a "T", and shined in films like Charlie Bartlett and the Fright Night remake.

Damn shame. Damn, damn shame.

Comment

• Billy Bob and Chekov? The Reaper is such a dick this year.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Billy Bob and Chekov?
                Oh God, I hate to say this but... who is gonna be third and finish this cycle?
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I don't know man, death's being a real dick bag so it'll probably be somebody awesome as fuck.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Also, what happened with the guy who played Billy Bob? The article I read said he was on life support because of kidney and heart issues. From all the excess weight for so long or because he dropped so much?

From what I've heard, he had very early in the game Gastric Bypass. Due to complications from it, the process virtually destroyed his kidneys. Couple that with a continued poor diet and he had prolonged health problems while slimming down.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Oh God, I hate to say this but... who is gonna be third and finish this cycle?
                      The guy from PM Dawn count?

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      From what I've heard, he had very early in the game Gastric Bypass. Due to complications from it, the process virtually destroyed his kidneys. Couple that with a continued poor diet and he had prolonged health problems while slimming down.
                      Those bypasses kill a lot of people, add to that a shitty diet and yeah, that'll do it.

Comment

• Michael Cimino.

Anderson and I were talking about this. Never been a fan of his work, generally speaking. The Deer Hunter and Heaven's Gate both have the same problem - genuinely good material trapped somewhere inside 3 hour-plus epics that move at a Goddamn snail's pace. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is a legit good movie.

And his place in film history is single-handily destroying one of the great American film studios. Something Criterion (shamefully) swept under the rug for their Heaven's Gate DVD/Blu-Ray. I'm sorry the man died and respect him for putting himself out there artistically speaking.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Kenny Baker - Time Bandit and the man behind R2-D2.

Comment

• Mega suck.

Comment

• Dude was ok, but I always found his performances a bit robotic.

#TooSoon?

Comment

• Must spread rep [Beep! Chirp! Whistle!]
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X