X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    He ate the wrong mushroom.
    I thought it was one too many rubber bands on the goatee.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Meanwhile, the guy who played Luigi aka the dude from Mathnet lives on.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cyndi Lauper can freely have fun now that this tyrant of a music video dad is gone.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• some asshole on FB posted "RIP Capt. Lou ALBINO"...with a video spelling it out correctly just below his caption. dumbasses...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            some asshole on FB posted "RIP Capt. Lou ALBINO"...with a video spelling it out correctly just below his caption. dumbasses...
            Although, Capt. Lou ALBINO actually makes a better wrestling gimmick. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It would actually. But looks like we'll never know.

Comment

• Or WILL WE?!?!

Comment

• You saying you going into pro-wrestling, B?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    You saying you going into pro-wrestling, B?
                    I did actually consider it at one time. Then I realized I couldn't afford the monthly payments on the roids and decided to give it up. That and went to one practice and tried falling in that damn ring and it fucking hurts. PERIOD. Fake, pre-determined, call that shit whatever you want but realize it DOES NOT feel good.

Comment

• What was your supposed wrestling name?

Comment

• I was gonna go with Black Lightning but the guy training me said I was missing something to make the gimmick work. Apparently I wasn't fast enough.

Comment

• Uh yeah, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Apparently I wasn't fast enough.
                            That's not what he/she said...

Comment

• Truthfully I never had a "name," you only get those once you're working professionally and sometimes the promoter just gives you a gimmick/name. I checked out a local wrestling school on a lark and thought about doing it as a part time thing for extra cash but the guy wanted WAAAAY to much $$. So I never went back.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Truthfully I never had a "name," you only get those once you're working professionally and sometimes the promoter just gives you a gimmick/name. I checked out a local wrestling school on a lark and thought about doing it as a part time thing for extra cash but the guy wanted WAAAAY to much $$. So I never went back.
                                Yeah my cousin wanted to get into it pretty bad...but the classes were insane. He was actually going to go to the school that is featured in "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"...

...Josh the question at hand is: Did you ever "blade" yourself for "practice"????

Comment

Working...
                                X