Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MAN, that sucks. I'm so sorry, Josh.

Comment

• AND I am pretty sure I broke a bone in my hand. Gonna wait and see how it feels tomorrow. Freak accident but it hurts like fuck tonight.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh. So, so sorry about all of that, Josh. Thoughts and prayers from me and Jen to you and yours, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          AND I am pretty sure I broke a bone in my hand. Gonna wait and see how it feels tomorrow. Freak accident but it hurts like fuck tonight.
          At first I though that said you broke a bone WITH your hand and I was going to say "Butthead says it's not really a bone."

Comment

• I am so sorry Josh.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit...very sorry, Josh.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sorry for your loss, and the broken hand. Get well. Soon.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  My mom. Yesterday. As much as we didn't get along at times it's still weird and sad. I did get more deets on my adoption stuff and where I came from and why I was not with the birth mother from my Aunts who were at the hospital off and on all week. Long week, tired as fuck and I have to go to Louisiana tomorrow and Sunday. I hate Louisiana.
                  Bro. Man. So sorry. I know shit has been rough lately with the family, but still. And Louisiana is indeed bullshit. Get some free time and we'll drown those sorrows on cheap Shiner.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Bro. Man. So sorry. I know shit has been rough lately with the family, but still. And Louisiana is indeed bullshit. Get some free time and we'll drown those sorrows on cheap Shiner.
                    I'm off this coming weekend IF you're buying LOL
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RIP Commandant and Punky's Dad.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I could have sworn he died a few years ago.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• George Gaynes. Dude was 98. Crazy.

Comment

• He still LIVED?

dafuq?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• His performance in the first Police Academy was pure gold. That BJ at the podium scene never stops being funny.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X