Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. That one hit especially hard. I mean, I've seen Motorhead three times, and I honestly wasn't a Bowie fan. But I only saw the Eagles once, and because of that horseshit my wife pulled with the babysitter we had to leave before the end of the show, so now that experience will always feel incomplete. I had no idea he was even ill, either. Came as a total shock. I almost crashed the car.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Heard about Frey on the way home. Sucks. Death really is working overtime this month.

Comment

• Death needs to take a vacation. He's more than filled his quota this month.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I don't think the Eagles were generally a great band but they had some great songs. Plus Frey did "You Belong to the City" which is one of the best '80s songs. The reaper is putting together a supergroup this month, for sure.

Comment

• Iron Mike Sharpe died. If that means nothing to you, your childhood was robbed of the best jobber ever.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry, no he is no Brooklyn Brawler.

Comment

• Dude's not even cold yet and you besmirch him? Cold blooded Billy.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k8PvxRCYeUo?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="960"></iframe>
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Band I could never stand; The Eagles. Heh. My sympathy to anyone who's saddened by this death though...

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Fletch's editor also died.

Quick question: Is Martin passive aggressively shitting on me about Dion? It's vague enough that I can't quite tell.
                  It maybe vague, but I was praising your joke, you shithead.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• death....bringing people together.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Band I could never stand; The Eagles. Heh. My sympathy to anyone who's saddened by this death though...

It maybe vague, but I was praising your joke, you shithead.
                      Thanks for the praise. I can never tell with you, Marteen. Also, shithead? It's a shame that you always have to resort to the negative. Jesus loves you, even though you're not American.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll embrace Jesus. And molest him.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I'll embrace Jesus. And molest him.
                          He is a power bottom.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Abe Vigoda.

Gotta admit, I thought I'd die before he did. The man seemed immortal.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://isabevigodadead.com/
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• it finally updated. RIP Mr. Vigoda.

Comment

Working...
                                X